Sunday, November 05, 2006
met khai to do schoolwork at macs today. havent studied [or something along those lines] in sucha loooooooong time. was just telling him jusnow that prior to the common tests/promos/prelims we met almost every day to study and damnnn i miss those days. so jusnow was like a lil trip back! for me at least. bugger still muggin zealously nowadays A LEVELS WHAT.




#1: trying to capture his 'killer bone structure'#2: khai trying out his new smile taught by uhh.. yanto -_-
#3: he finds this amusing
#4 & 5: take 1 and 2 respectively, those 9 consecutive shots thing.
#6: the most decent pic of the day.
//8 sundays since and im still on a high.
babe's my drug and damn im addicted.
I MISS LALA/SAB/NAZ/LINA/ADILAH/DIKI/HAN LEONG
I MISS MY CLASSMATES.
IVE GOT WORK IN THE MORNING SO I HAFTA SLEEP NOW %#%^$&%^%^#$!!!!!!!!!!
BUT I LIKE WORKING SERIOUSLY NO SHITE.
WHY AM I TALKING IN CAPS.
I LOVE MY JERSEY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
MY LENSES ARE GIVING ME PROBS I THINK IM GOING BLIND
DID I TELL YOU I LOVE MY JERSEY ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

