Monday, December 18, 2006










in chronological order (i think); 13th-17th december.
went ikea with khai the same day we caught cinderella.
supper at simpang with khai and syafiq.
went town with the boy.. he went shopping! factory outlet store just garnered 2 more fans.
rock climbing clinic. lost my phone!
saturday was my last day at fignolive! =( sentosa outing with the girls =)
rented vcds watched them on the laptop with my babe at the airport.. on budget see. oh! oh! he baked brownies and brought them for me! haha :))
today?
leaving in a coupe of hours for KL. taking the train (!!) virgin trip via train.. my pham takes the car wherever we go see so this is a refreshing change :)
babe's on his way to johore bahru with his peoples.. have fun yo!
edit// i is going to meet ahmad! he's back! yoohoo jew!
editedit// i lost my command of the english language in this entry.. preppin for msia what. HAHAHA.
i'll be back on friday night/saturday morning.. seeya then! *waves*
I GOT MY NUMBER BACK BUT I HAZE ZILCH CONTACTS IN MY PHONE SAVE FOR A FEW THAT I REMEMBER BY HEART SO WHEN YOU MSG ME INDICATE WHO YOU ARE PLEASE THANK YOU I LOVE AND GOODBYE :) SEE YOU IN 6 DAYS!